In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Beast card, “Revenge Arrow.”
As of November 2021, this card has 125 base damage, provides 25 shields, and costs 1 energy. It also deals an additional 50% damage if the user is in Last Stand.
You can check out all of Axie Infinity’s cards here:
How Is Revenge Arrow Used?
This card is mainly used to deal large amounts of damage. It could also be used in certain situations to catch opponents off-guard and burst their Axies
Unfortunately, using Revenge Arrow’s effect is rare. However, if you can use it this way, it would deal insane damage.
What Kind of Axies/Teams Use Revenge Arrow?
Most of the Axies that use this card are damage-dealer Beasts. They use Revenge Arrow to burst enemies.
It could also be used to clutch games if it critically strikes and is used by Axies in Last Stand.
Pros and Cons of the Revenge Arrow Card
- deals great damage and provides decent shields
- can be used to deals massive damage when in Last Stand
- effect is hard to activate.
Revenge Arrow Card Synergies
- Ivory Stab, Piercing Sound, Luna Absorb
- these cards when paired with Revenge Arrow creates a Beast Axie that provides more utility and could deal a fair bit of damage
- Self Rally
- Self Rally adds Morale+ to the Axie, increasing the Last Stand bars. Having more Last Stand bars paves the way for more card turns, to maximize Revenge Arrow’s ability.
- Sinister Strike, Acrobatic, Rampant Howl, Death Mark, Nut Crack/Throw, Branch Charge, Sugar Rush, Hare Dagger
- high-damage Beast cards paired with Revenge Arrow creates a potential damage-dealer Axie that can pop Axies with ease
You can check out these articles to view more on this card’s Axie body parts:
Troubleshooting Performance & Technical Issues in Axie Infinity
Have you experienced issues and errors when playing Axie Infinity? Most of the time, a quick restart of the game
How to Make a Resume for Axie Infinity
You’ve probably seen quite a few of these resumes for Axie Infinity scattered across the internet. Forums, Facebook groups, and
How to Use a Hardware Wallet with Axie Infinity
So, you’re trying to up your crypto security huh? A wise choice! Dealing with cryptocurrency can be a tedious, albeit