In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bird card, “Patient Hunter.”
As of December 2021, this card has 130 base damage, does not provide shields, and costs 1 energy. It also targets an Aqua class enemy if the user’s HP falls below 50%.
You can check out all of Axie Infinity’s cards here:
How Is Patient Hunter Used?
This card is used mainly to dish out massive amounts of damage. It’s also used to target Aqua Axies and catch opponents off-guard.
It’s especially useful against Beasts, Mechs, and Bugs because of their natural disadvantage against Birds. It’s also great against Aquas.
What Kind of Axies/Teams Use Patient Hunter?
Most of the Axies that use this card are damage-dealer Bird Axies. Patient Hunter deals a lot of damage, which makes it one of the top Bird cards in terms of offensive potential.
It’s also a great card for backdoor Birds because of its high base damage, but Eggbomb and Blackmail are still the best choices in my opinion. It’s even more effective if the user has All-out Shot in order to reduce their HP below the threshold, activating the effect.
Pros and Cons of the Patient Hunter Card
- deals high damage
- targets an Aqua Axie if the user’s HP is below 50%
- does not provide shields
- effect is only useful against Aqua Axies and if the user’s HP falls below the threshold
Patient Hunter Card Synergies
- All-out Shot
- All-out Shot enables the user to easily reach the required HP in order for the effect to activate
- Dark Swoop
- Dark Swoop is the standard backdoor card for Birds; pairing it with Ill-omened allows the user to gain access to the backline and dish out tons of damage
- Air Force One, All-out Shot, Cool Breeze, Early Bird, Eggbomb, Feather Lunge, Headshot, Heart Break, Insectivore, Peace Treaty, Puffy Smack, Risky Feather, Soothing Song
- high-damage Bird cards that when paired with Ill-omened creates a damage dealer Bird Axie
You can check out these articles to view more on this card’s Axie body parts:
Axie Infinity ALL Body Parts List
Axie Infinity Back Body Parts List
Troubleshooting Performance & Technical Issues in Axie Infinity
Have you experienced issues and errors when playing Axie Infinity? Most of the time, a quick restart of the game
How to Make a Resume for Axie Infinity
You’ve probably seen quite a few of these resumes for Axie Infinity scattered across the internet. Forums, Facebook groups, and
How to Use a Hardware Wallet with Axie Infinity
So, you’re trying to up your crypto security huh? A wise choice! Dealing with cryptocurrency can be a tedious, albeit