In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Beast card, “Merry Legion.”
As of November 2021, this card has 75 base damage, 85 shields, and costs 1 energy. It also grants the user 20% additional shields if it’s chained.
You can check out all of Axie Infinity’s cards here:
How Is Merry Legion Used?
This card is mainly used defensively and deals a fair bit of damage. It could be used as a shield card, especially when it’s played in a chain.
It could even be used to poke enemy Axies.
What Kind of Axies/Teams Use Merry Legion?
Most of the Axies that use this card are either tanky/utility or damage-dealer Beasts. They use Merry Legion to dish out some damage while also putting up a large shield to block damage.
I’ve also encountered tanky Axies that have this card because it synergizes well with Beast Axies due to its effect.
Pros and Cons of the Merry Legion Card
- provides good shields
- gains more shields if played in a chain
- deals relatively low damage
- effect needs to be chained in order to activate
Merry Legion Card Synergies
- October Treat, Carrot Hammer, Spicy Surprise, Drain Bite
- if Merry Legion is used by a Plant, these standard tank cards could be paired with it and create a frontline Axie with tons of shields
- Single Combat, Rampant Howl, Death Mark, Revenge Arrow, Heroic Reward, Nitro Leap, Nut Crack/Throw,
- high-damage Beast cards paired with Merry Legion creates a damage-dealer Axie that could serve as a secondary tank
You can check out these articles to view more on this card’s Axie body parts:
Troubleshooting Performance & Technical Issues in Axie Infinity
Have you experienced issues and errors when playing Axie Infinity? Most of the time, a quick restart of the game
How to Make a Resume for Axie Infinity
You’ve probably seen quite a few of these resumes for Axie Infinity scattered across the internet. Forums, Facebook groups, and
How to Use a Hardware Wallet with Axie Infinity
So, you’re trying to up your crypto security huh? A wise choice! Dealing with cryptocurrency can be a tedious, albeit