In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Beast card, “Juggling Balls.”
As of November 2021, this card has 40 base damage, 30 shields, and costs 1 energy. It also hits the enemy 3 times, meaning the base damage is tripled.
You can check out all of Axie Infinity’s cards here:
How Is Juggling Balls Used?
This card is mainly used to activate certain effects that benefit from repeated strikes. Poison is one of the primary debuffs that highly benefit from Juggling Balls.
It could even be used in removing health bars from Last Stand, especially if the target has lots of them because of high Morale.
What Kind of Axies/Teams Use Juggling Balls?
Most of the Axies that use this card are either damage-dealer Beast, or Poison Axies. They use Juggling Balls to proc Poison stacks while dealing tons of damage against tanky classes.
I’ve encountered teams that specialize in applying Poison to the whole team and using Juggling Balls to activate the stacks on all Axies multiple times.
Pros and Cons of the Juggling Balls Card
- deals a relatively decent amount of damage and provides good shields
- strikes the target 3 times
- synergizes well with poison
- deals relatively low damage when compared to other Beast cards
- hard to use if the user enters Last Stand
Juggling Balls Card Synergies
- Venom Spray, Barb Strike, Gas Unleash
- Poison is a good debuff to pair with Juggling Balls because it can keep activating the debuff
- Sneaky Raid, Smart Shot
- these are the most common backdoor cards used by Poison teams to apply the debuff on every Axie on the enemy team
- Sinister Strike, Nut Crack/Throw, Branch Charge, Sugar Rush, Hare Dagger
- high-damage Beast cards paired with Juggling Balls creates a standard Beast Axie that can dish out massive amounts of damage
Pro Tip: After changes were made to the Skill stat in Season 19, Juggling Ball became an automatic meta. Putting it in a Mech Axie means maxing out the combo damage of Juggling Ball, so keep in mind to look out for this card in arena mode!
You can check out these articles to view more on this card’s Axie body parts:
Axie Infinity ALL Body Parts List
Axie Infinity Back Body Parts List
Troubleshooting Performance & Technical Issues in Axie Infinity
Have you experienced issues and errors when playing Axie Infinity? Most of the time, a quick restart of the game
How to Make a Resume for Axie Infinity
You’ve probably seen quite a few of these resumes for Axie Infinity scattered across the internet. Forums, Facebook groups, and
How to Use a Hardware Wallet with Axie Infinity
So, you’re trying to up your crypto security huh? A wise choice! Dealing with cryptocurrency can be a tedious, albeit