In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bird card, “Early Bird.”
As of December 2021, this card has 110 base damage, provides 20 shields, and costs 1 energy. It also deals 20% more damage if the user attacks first.
You can check out all of Axie Infinity’s cards here:
How Is Early Bird Used?
This card is used mainly to dish out massive amounts of damage. It is commonly used as an opening attack by the fastest Axie on the team.
It’s especially useful against Beasts, Mechs, and Bugs because of their natural disadvantage against Birds.
What Kind of Axies/Teams Use Early Bird?
Most of the Axies that use this card are damage-dealer Bird Axies. Birds are the fastest class of Axies in the game, which is why the other classes will not typically have this card in their arsenal.
Pros and Cons of the Early Bird Card
- deals high damage and provides decent shields
- deals bonus damage if the user attacks first
- must be used by the fastest Axie most of the time
Early Bird Card Synergies
- Air Force One, Blackmail, Eggbomb, Headshot, Heart Break, Ill-omened, Insectivore, Patient Hunter, Peace Treaty, Soothing Song
- high-damage Bird cards that when paired with Early Bird creates a damage dealer Bird Axie
- Dark Swoop
- Dark Swoop is the standard backdoor card for Birds; pairing it with Early Bird allows the user to gain access to the backline and dish out tons of damage
You can check out these articles to view more on this card’s Axie body parts:
SLP Is Dropping: What Should I Do?!?
You know that sinking feeling you get when you look at the SLP chart lately? That lead weight at the
Card Spotlight: Anaesthetic Bait
In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bug card, “Anesthetic Bait.” As of December 2021, this card
Card Spotlight: Triple Threat
In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bird card, “Triple Threat.” As of December 2021, this card