In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Beast card, “Self Rally.”
As of November 2021, this card has 0 base damage, 30 shields, and does not cost energy. It also applies 2 stacks of Morale+ to the user for 2 rounds.
You can check out all of Axie Infinity’s cards here:
How Is Self Rally Used?
This card is used mainly to increase an Axie’s Morale, which also increases critical strike chance and Last Stand bars.
What Kind of Axies/Teams Use Self Rally?
Most of the Axies that use this card are damage-dealer Beast Axies. There are also a few builds that take advantage of Self Rally’s cost to break free from debuffs.
However, it’s only significant when used by an Axie with a high base Morale, because Morale+ is percentage buff.
Pros and Cons of the Self Rally Card
- increases the Morale stat by 40%
- provides free shields
- costs zero energy
- doesn’t deal damage
Death Mark Card Synergies
- Sinister Strike, Ivory Stab
- Sinister Strike’s and Ivory Stab’s effects synergizes well with the increased critical strike chance gained from high Morale
- Revenge Arrow, Nitro Leap, Nut Throw, Hare Dagger, Acrobatic, Branch Charge, Sugar Rush, Rampant Howl
- high-damage Beast cards paired with Self Rally’s buff creates a Beast Axie that can critically strike for tons of damage
You can check out these articles to view more on this card’s Axie body parts:
Troubleshooting Performance & Technical Issues in Axie Infinity
Have you experienced issues and errors when playing Axie Infinity? Most of the time, a quick restart of the game
How to Make a Resume for Axie Infinity
You’ve probably seen quite a few of these resumes for Axie Infinity scattered across the internet. Forums, Facebook groups, and
How to Use a Hardware Wallet with Axie Infinity
So, you’re trying to up your crypto security huh? A wise choice! Dealing with cryptocurrency can be a tedious, albeit