In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Beast card, “Self Rally.”
As of November 2021, this card has 0 base damage, 30 shields, and does not cost energy. It also applies 2 stacks of Morale+ to the user for 2 rounds.
You can check out all of Axie Infinity’s cards here:
How Is Self Rally Used?
This card is used mainly to increase an Axie’s Morale, which also increases critical strike chance and Last Stand bars.
What Kind of Axies/Teams Use Self Rally?
Most of the Axies that use this card are damage-dealer Beast Axies. There are also a few builds that take advantage of Self Rally’s cost to break free from debuffs.
However, it’s only significant when used by an Axie with a high base Morale, because Morale+ is percentage buff.
Pros and Cons of the Self Rally Card
- increases the Morale stat by 40%
- provides free shields
- costs zero energy
- doesn’t deal damage
Death Mark Card Synergies
- Sinister Strike, Ivory Stab
- Sinister Strike’s and Ivory Stab’s effects synergizes well with the increased critical strike chance gained from high Morale
- Revenge Arrow, Nitro Leap, Nut Throw, Hare Dagger, Acrobatic, Branch Charge, Sugar Rush, Rampant Howl
- high-damage Beast cards paired with Self Rally’s buff creates a Beast Axie that can critically strike for tons of damage
You can check out these articles to view more on this card’s Axie body parts:
SLP Is Dropping: What Should I Do?!?
You know that sinking feeling you get when you look at the SLP chart lately? That lead weight at the
Card Spotlight: Anaesthetic Bait
In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bug card, “Anesthetic Bait.” As of December 2021, this card
Card Spotlight: Triple Threat
In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bird card, “Triple Threat.” As of December 2021, this card