In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bird card, “Risky Feather.”
As of December 2021, this card has 150 base damage, does not provide shields, and costs 1 energy. It also self-inflicts two stacks of Attack- on the user.
You can check out all of Axie Infinity’s cards here:
How Is Risky Feather Used?
This card is used mainly to dish out massive amounts of damage. It’s commonly used at the end of a combo in order to maximize the amount of damage the user deals.
It’s especially useful against Beasts, Mechs, and Bugs because of their natural disadvantage against Birds.
What Kind of Axies/Teams Use Risky Feather
Most of the Axies that use this card are damage-dealer Bird Axies. It’s also a great card to have on a backdoor Bird because it deals immense amounts of damage, and the drawback from the 2 stacks of Attack- is offset by the already low damage of Dark Swoop/Smart Shot.
Pros and Cons of the Risky Feather Card
- deals great damage and provides great shields
- ignores targets that are in Last Stand
- effect would rarely come in handy
Risky Feather Card Synergies
- Triple Threat
- this card is by far the best pair for Risky Feather; Triple Threat deals 2 strikes when the Axie has a debuff, which Risky Feather can achieve by applying Attack- to itself
- Air Force One, Blackmail, Early Bird, Eggbomb, Headshot, Heart Break, Ill-omened, Insectivore, Patient Hunter, Peace Treaty, Soothing Song
- high-damage Bird cards that when paired with Risky Feather creates a damage dealer Bird Axie
- Dark Swoop
- Dark Swoop is the standard backdoor card for Birds; pairing it with Risky Feather allows the user to gain access to the backline and dish out tons of damage
You can check out these articles to view more on this card’s Axie body parts:
SLP Is Dropping: What Should I Do?!?
You know that sinking feeling you get when you look at the SLP chart lately? That lead weight at the
Card Spotlight: Anaesthetic Bait
In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bug card, “Anesthetic Bait.” As of December 2021, this card
Card Spotlight: Triple Threat
In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bird card, “Triple Threat.” As of December 2021, this card