In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bird card, “Puffy Smack.”
As of December 2021, this card has 100 base damage, provides 50 shields, and costs 1 energy. It also skips targets that are in Last Stand
You can check out all of Axie Infinity’s cards here:
How Is Puffy Smack Used?
This card is used mainly to dish out massive amounts of damage. It’s commonly used to dodge targets that are in Last Stand, which can catch opponents off-guard.
It’s especially useful against Beasts, Mechs, and Bugs because of their natural disadvantage against Birds.
What Kind of Axies/Teams Use Puffy Smack?
Most of the Axies that use this card are damage-dealer Bird Axies, although it could be used by other classes as a substitute high-damage and shield tail card.
Pros and Cons of the Puffy Smack Card
- deals great damage and provides great shields
- ignores targets that are in Last Stand
- effect would rarely come in handy
Puffy Smack Card Synergies
- Air Force One, Blackmail, Early Bird, Eggbomb, Headshot, Heart Break, Ill-omened, Insectivore, Patient Hunter, Peace Treaty, Soothing Song
- high-damage Bird cards that when paired with Puffy Smack creates a damage dealer Bird Axie
- Dark Swoop
- Dark Swoop is the standard backdoor card for Birds; pairing it with Puffy Smack allows the user to gain access to the backline and dish out tons of damage
You can check out these articles to view more on this card’s Axie body parts:
Troubleshooting Performance & Technical Issues in Axie Infinity
Have you experienced issues and errors when playing Axie Infinity? Most of the time, a quick restart of the game
How to Make a Resume for Axie Infinity
You’ve probably seen quite a few of these resumes for Axie Infinity scattered across the internet. Forums, Facebook groups, and
How to Use a Hardware Wallet with Axie Infinity
So, you’re trying to up your crypto security huh? A wise choice! Dealing with cryptocurrency can be a tedious, albeit