In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bird card, “Puffy Smack.”
As of December 2021, this card has 100 base damage, provides 50 shields, and costs 1 energy. It also skips targets that are in Last Stand
You can check out all of Axie Infinity’s cards here:
How Is Puffy Smack Used?
This card is used mainly to dish out massive amounts of damage. It’s commonly used to dodge targets that are in Last Stand, which can catch opponents off-guard.
It’s especially useful against Beasts, Mechs, and Bugs because of their natural disadvantage against Birds.
What Kind of Axies/Teams Use Puffy Smack?
Most of the Axies that use this card are damage-dealer Bird Axies, although it could be used by other classes as a substitute high-damage and shield tail card.
Pros and Cons of the Puffy Smack Card
- deals great damage and provides great shields
- ignores targets that are in Last Stand
- effect would rarely come in handy
Puffy Smack Card Synergies
- Air Force One, Blackmail, Early Bird, Eggbomb, Headshot, Heart Break, Ill-omened, Insectivore, Patient Hunter, Peace Treaty, Soothing Song
- high-damage Bird cards that when paired with Puffy Smack creates a damage dealer Bird Axie
- Dark Swoop
- Dark Swoop is the standard backdoor card for Birds; pairing it with Puffy Smack allows the user to gain access to the backline and dish out tons of damage
You can check out these articles to view more on this card’s Axie body parts:
SLP Is Dropping: What Should I Do?!?
You know that sinking feeling you get when you look at the SLP chart lately? That lead weight at the
Card Spotlight: Anaesthetic Bait
In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bug card, “Anesthetic Bait.” As of December 2021, this card
Card Spotlight: Triple Threat
In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bird card, “Triple Threat.” As of December 2021, this card