In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Beast cards “Nut Crack” and “Nut Throw.”
As of November 2021, these cards have 105 base damage, provide 30 shields, and cost 1 energy. It also deals an additional 20% damage if comboed with another “Nut Cracker” card.
You can check out all of Axie Infinity’s cards here:
How Is Nut Crack/Throw Used?
This card is mainly used to deal large amounts of damage. It could also be comboed with each other to deal even more.
What Kind of Axies/Teams Use Nut Crack/Throw?
Most of the Axies that use this card are damage-dealer Beasts. They use Nut Crack and Nut Throw to deal large amounts of damage and burst Axies down.
It’s usually paired with Single Combat and Ivory Stab to create what’s known as a “RImp Beast.” These Axies are pretty common, especially in lower MMRs.
Pros and Cons of the Nut Crack/Throw Card
- deals good damage and provides good shields
- deals more if comboed with each other
- deals relatively low damage on their own
- depends on the combo to deal more damage
Nut Crack/Throw Card Synergies
- this card could substitute Ivory Stab on a RImp Beast to provide more outplay potential at the cost of energy gain
- Sinister Strike, Single Combat, Revenge Arrow, Branch Charge, Sugar Rush,
- high-damage Beast cards paired with Nut Crack and Nut Throw creates a damage-dealer Axie that can burst enemies with high-damage combos
You can check out these articles to view more on this card’s Axie body parts:
Troubleshooting Performance & Technical Issues in Axie Infinity
Have you experienced issues and errors when playing Axie Infinity? Most of the time, a quick restart of the game
How to Make a Resume for Axie Infinity
You’ve probably seen quite a few of these resumes for Axie Infinity scattered across the internet. Forums, Facebook groups, and
How to Use a Hardware Wallet with Axie Infinity
So, you’re trying to up your crypto security huh? A wise choice! Dealing with cryptocurrency can be a tedious, albeit