In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Beast card, “Nitro Leap.”
As of November 2021, this card has 120 base damage, provides 35 shields, and costs 1 energy. It also lets the user attack first if they’re in Last Stand.
You can check out all of Axie Infinity’s cards here:
How Is Nitro Leap Used?
This card is mainly used to deal large amounts of damage. It could also be used in certain situations to catch opponents off-guard and outspeed their Axies if the user is in Last Stand.
Unfortunately, using Nitro Leap this way is pretty rare.
What Kind of Axies/Teams Use Nitro Leap?
Most of the Axies that use this card are damage-dealer Beasts. They use Nitro Leap to deal large amounts of damage and potentially outspeed enemy Axies if they are in Last Stand.
Pros and Cons of the Nitro Leap Card
- deals great damage and provides good shields
- can be used to attack first when in Last Stand
- deals relatively low damage
- provides low shields
Nitro Leap Card Synergies
- Ivory Stab, Piercing Sound, Luna Absorb
- these cards when paired with Nitro Leap creates a Beast Axie that provides more utility and could deal a fair bit of damage
- Adding Morale+ stats to a Beast Axie increases last stand bars, which enables more guaranteed combos with Nitro Leap.
- Sinister Strike, Acrobatic, Rampant Howl, Death Mark, Nut Crack/Throw, Branch Charge, Sugar Rush, Hare Dagger,
- high-damage Beast cards paired with Nitro Leap creates a potential damage-dealer Axie that can catch opponents off-guard
You can check out these articles to view more on this card’s Axie body parts:
Troubleshooting Performance & Technical Issues in Axie Infinity
Have you experienced issues and errors when playing Axie Infinity? Most of the time, a quick restart of the game
How to Make a Resume for Axie Infinity
You’ve probably seen quite a few of these resumes for Axie Infinity scattered across the internet. Forums, Facebook groups, and
How to Use a Hardware Wallet with Axie Infinity
So, you’re trying to up your crypto security huh? A wise choice! Dealing with cryptocurrency can be a tedious, albeit