In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Beast card, “Night Steal.”
As of November 2021, this card has 80 base damage, provides 10 shields, and costs 1 energy. It steals a point of energy from the opponent when played in a combo.
How Is Night Steal Used?
This card is mainly used to steal energy from your opponent and damage enemy Axies. It works similarly to Vegetal Bite, but it’s more geared towards damage.
Even if you don’t steal energy, you can pressure your opponents to use their energy or risk it getting stolen.
What Kind of Axies/Teams Use Night Steal?
Most of the Axies that use this card are either the utility or damage-dealer Beasts. They use Night Steal to provide much energy to the team or pressure the enemy into using all their energy.
I’ve also seen Plants that have Night Steal alongside Vegetal Bite to have more energy-stealing cards..
Pros and Cons of the Night Steal Card
- can steal energy
- deals relatively decent damage
- provides low shields
Night Steal Card Synergies
- Vegetal Bite
- you can pair Vegetal Bite with Night Steal in order to create an Axie that is focused on stealing energy from the opponent
- Piercing Sound
- pairing this card up with Night Steal creates a utility-centered Beast Axie that focuses on providing support to the team rather than dealing damage
- Ivory Stab
- Ivory Stab could increase the potential energy gain of a team, especially when paired with Night Steal, and guaranteed critical strikes (Single Combat, Death Mark)
- Single Combat, Rampant Howl, Death Mark, Revenge Arrow, Sinister Strike, Heroic Reward, Nitro Leap, Nut Crack, Branch Charge, Sugar Rush,
- high-damage Beast cards paired with Night Steal creates a potential damage-dealer Axie that also provides some utility to the team.
You can check out these articles to view more on this card’s Axie body parts:
SLP Is Dropping: What Should I Do?!?
You know that sinking feeling you get when you look at the SLP chart lately? That lead weight at the
Card Spotlight: Anaesthetic Bait
In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bug card, “Anesthetic Bait.” As of December 2021, this card
Card Spotlight: Triple Threat
In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bird card, “Triple Threat.” As of December 2021, this card