In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Beast card, “Ivory Stab.”
As of November 2021, this card has 80 base damage, 30 shields, and costs 1 energy. It also generates a point of energy for every critical strike your team lands during the round it is played.
You can check out all of Axie Infinity’s cards here:
How Is Ivory Stab Used?
This card is used mainly as a support card for Single Combat because of its guaranteed critical strike when comboed with 2 or more cards. It can also be used as a relatively decent damage card against tanky classes
Its main purpose is to generate energy for the player through crits, making it somewhat of a high risk, high reward card.
What Kind of Axies/Teams Use Ivory Stab?
Most of the Axies that use this card are damage-dealer Beast Axies. They use Ivory Stab to burst enemy tanks down and possibly gain energy in the process.
Unfortunately, Ivory Stab isn’t a great card on its own, which is why it is typically paired with Single Combat to create a RImp (Ronin-Imp) Beast.
If the user doesn’t have guaranteed critical strikes, the player would then need to rely on high Morale and luck to activate Ivory Stab’s effect.
Pros and Cons of the Ivory Stab Card
- deals a relatively decent amount of damage and provides good shields
- generates energy if any Axie from the user’s team critically strikes in the same round
- not a good card on it’s own (unless you’re extremely lucky)
- has low base damage in comparison to other Beast cards
Ivory Stab Card Synergies
- Single Combat, Death Mark
- guaranteed critical strikes synergize well with Ivory Stab in generating energy
- Sinister Strike, Heroic Reward, Nitro Leap, Revenge Arrow, Nut Crack/Throw, Branch Charge, Sugar Rush, Rampant Howl, Hare Dagger,
- high-damage Beast cards paired with Ivory Stab creates a standard Beast Axie that can dish out massive amounts of damage
You can check out these articles to view more on this card’s Axie body parts:
SLP Is Dropping: What Should I Do?!?
You know that sinking feeling you get when you look at the SLP chart lately? That lead weight at the
Card Spotlight: Anaesthetic Bait
In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bug card, “Anesthetic Bait.” As of December 2021, this card
Card Spotlight: Triple Threat
In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bird card, “Triple Threat.” As of December 2021, this card