In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bird card, “Headshot.”
As of November 2021, this card has 130 base damage, provides zero shields, and costs 1 energy. It also disables the horn cards of a target next round.
You can check out all of Axie Infinity’s cards here:
How Is Headshot Used?
This card is used mainly to dish out massive amounts of damage. It is also used to disable enemy horn cards, as well as limit their choices and the amount of damage they deal.
It’s especially useful against Beasts, Mechs, and Bugs because of their natural disadvantage against Birds.
What Kind of Axies/Teams Use Headshot?
Most of the Axies that use this card are damage-dealer Bird Axies. There is also a type of Axie that uses this card alongside with Spicy Surprise to disable enemy cards called the Disablo/Disablesaur.
They are usually Dusk-class Axies with Chomp, Headshot, Vine Dagger, and Spicy Surprise in their arsenal for maximum disables and tankiness.
Pros and Cons of the Headshot Card
- deals high damage
- disables enemy horn cards
- does not provide shields
Headshot Card Synergies
- Chomp, Vine Dagger, Spicy Surprise
- the standard cards of a Disablesaur
- All-out Shot, Blackmail, Cool Breeze, Early Bird, Heart Break, Ill-omened, Insectivore, Patient Hunter, Peace Treaty, Puffy Smack, Risky Feather, Soothing Song
- high-damage Bird cards that when paired with Headshot creates a damage dealer Bird Axie
- Dark Swoop
- Dark Swoop is the standard backdoor card for Birds; pairing it with Headshot allows the user to gain access to the backline and dish out tons of damage
You can check out these articles to view more on this card’s Axie body parts:
Troubleshooting Performance & Technical Issues in Axie Infinity
Have you experienced issues and errors when playing Axie Infinity? Most of the time, a quick restart of the game
How to Make a Resume for Axie Infinity
You’ve probably seen quite a few of these resumes for Axie Infinity scattered across the internet. Forums, Facebook groups, and
How to Use a Hardware Wallet with Axie Infinity
So, you’re trying to up your crypto security huh? A wise choice! Dealing with cryptocurrency can be a tedious, albeit