In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Beast card, “Hare Dagger.”
As of November 2021, this card has 120 base damage, 30 shields, and costs 1 energy. It also lets the player draw a card if the user is the first to attack.
You can check out all of Axie Infinity’s cards here:
How Is Hare Dagger Used?
This card is used mainly as a high-damage card to take out enemy Axies. Because it’s a Beast card, it deals additional damage against the tank classes, Plant, Reptile, and Dusk.
It’s main purpose is to dish out insane amounts of damage and the card draw is just a bonus, especially because Beasts are relatively slow Axies.
What Kind of Axies/Teams Use Hare Dagger?
Most of the Axies that use this card are damage-dealer Beast Axies. They use Hare Dagger to deal massive damage on the enemy tank, which are usually Plants.
I’ve also encountered Aqua/Bird Axies with Hare Dagger for the card draw, as well as to supplement their lacking damage against the tankier classes.
Pros and Cons of the Hare Dagger Card
- deals a ton of damage and provides decent shields
- lets you draw a card if the user attacks first
- effect is hard to activate when used by Beasts and slower Axies.
Hare Dagger Card Synergies
- Swift Escape, Acrobatic
- these cards enable the user to speed up, which can then increase the likelihood of Hare Dagger’s effect activating
- Revenge Arrow, Sinister Strike, Single Combat, Nitro Leap, Nut Crack, Branch Charge, Sugar Rush
- high-damage Beast cards paired with Hare Dagger creates a Beast Axie that can dish out massive amounts of damage
Pro Tip: Mech Axies sacrifice Morale stats for speed, so if you maximize the speed of a Mech Axie with Hare Dagger, you get free card draws nearly every time!
You can check out these articles to view more on this card’s Axie body parts:
SLP Is Dropping: What Should I Do?!?
You know that sinking feeling you get when you look at the SLP chart lately? That lead weight at the
Card Spotlight: Anaesthetic Bait
In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bug card, “Anesthetic Bait.” As of December 2021, this card
Card Spotlight: Triple Threat
In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bird card, “Triple Threat.” As of December 2021, this card