In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bird card, “Feather Lunge.”
As of November 2021, this card has 110 base damage, provides 30 shields, and costs 1 energy. It also deals 20% more damage if chained with another “Lunge” card (Feather/Scaly Lunge).
You can check out all of Axie Infinity’s cards here:
How Is Feather Lunge Used?
This card is used mainly to dish out massive amounts of damage. It also deals more damage if paired with another Axie that has a “Lunge” card.
It’s especially useful against Beasts, Mechs, and Bugs because of their natural disadvantage against Birds.
What Kind of Axies/Teams Use Feather Lunge?
Most of the Axies that use this card are damage-dealer Bird Axies. There are also a few teams that have Lunge cards on every Axie for the additional damage bonus.
I rarely see this card in the arena, but there have been instances where there is a Bird and a Reptile on the same team, and both of them have the Lunge card of their respective classes.
Pros and Cons of the Feather Lunge Card
- deals high damage and provides great shields
- deals more damage if chained with other Lunge cards
- takes up a horn slot that could be used for stronger Bird cards
- needs to be chained with other Lunge cards in order for the effect to activate
Feather Lunge Card Synergies
- Feather Lunge
- Feather Lunge’s effect requires it to be chained with other “Lunge” cards in order to deal 20% more damage
- All-out Shot, Blackmail, Cool Breeze, Early Bird, Heart Break, Ill-omened, Insectivore, Patient Hunter, Peace Treaty, Puffy Smack, Risky Feather, Soothing Song
- high-damage Bird cards that when paired with Feather Lunge creates a damage dealer Bird Axie
- Dark Swoop
- Dark Swoop is the standard backdoor card for Birds; pairing it with Feather Lunge allows the user to gain access to the backline and dish out tons of damage
You can check out these articles to view more on this card’s Axie body parts:
SLP Is Dropping: What Should I Do?!?
You know that sinking feeling you get when you look at the SLP chart lately? That lead weight at the
Card Spotlight: Anaesthetic Bait
In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bug card, “Anesthetic Bait.” As of December 2021, this card
Card Spotlight: Triple Threat
In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bird card, “Triple Threat.” As of December 2021, this card