In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Beast card, “Death Mark.”
As of November 2021, this card has 100 base damage, 30 shields, and costs 1 energy. It also inflicts Lethal on the target if the user’s HP is below 30%
You can check out all of Axie Infinity’s cards here:
How Is Death Mark Used?
This card is used mainly to burst down enemy Axies. Because it’s a Beast card, it deals additional damage against the tank classes, Plant, Reptile, and Dusk.
Its main purpose is inflicting Lethal on targets, a debuff that turns the next attack the affected Axie receives into a guaranteed critical hit that would deal insane amounts of damage.
What Kind of Axies/Teams Use Death Mark?
Most of the Axies that use this card are damage-dealer Beast Axies. There are also a few builds that take advantage of All-out Shot’s self-inflicted damage to reduce their Axie down to the HP threshold required to activate Death Mark’s effect.
Lethal is especially effective against tanky classes (Plant, Reptile, Dusk). Having guaranteed critical strikes could easily spell disaster for the enemy team and instantly melt even the beefiest of tanks.
Pros and Cons of the Death Mark Card
- deals decent damage and gives good shields
- inflicts Lethal on targets that could potentially increase damage output
- has relatively low base damage when compared to other Beast cards.
- the effect requires the user to have low HP in order to activate
Death Mark Card Synergies
- Sinister Strike
- Sinister Strike’s effect synergizes well with the guaranteed crit of Lethal
- All-out Shot
- self-inflicted damage is good way to reach the required HP in order to activate Death Mark
- Revenge Arrow, Single Combat, Nitro Leap, Nut Throw, Hare Dagger, Acrobatic, Branch Charge, Sugar Rush, Rampant Howl
- high-damage Beast cards paired with Death Mark’s debuff creates a Beast Axie that can critically strike for tons of damage
You can check out these articles to view more on this card’s Axie body parts:
Troubleshooting Performance & Technical Issues in Axie Infinity
Have you experienced issues and errors when playing Axie Infinity? Most of the time, a quick restart of the game
How to Make a Resume for Axie Infinity
You’ve probably seen quite a few of these resumes for Axie Infinity scattered across the internet. Forums, Facebook groups, and
How to Use a Hardware Wallet with Axie Infinity
So, you’re trying to up your crypto security huh? A wise choice! Dealing with cryptocurrency can be a tedious, albeit