In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Aqua card, “Crimson Water.”
As of October 2021, this card has 120 base damage, 30 shields, and costs 1 energy. It also targets injured enemies if the user is below 50% HP.
You can check out all of Axie Infinity’s cards here:
How Is Crimson Water Used?
Crimson Water is a high-damage mouth card that lets the user focus on enemy Axies that are already damaged.
It’s useful for accessing backline targets that damage themselves ( e.g. All-out Shot) in some situations.
What Kind of Axies/Teams Use Crimson Water?
Most of the Axies that use this card are Aquas that want to get greater damage output. Crimson Water is the only Aqua mouth card with the highest base damage.
Occasionally, Reptile or Dusk Axies build around Crimson Water to increase the Axie’s speed stats.
Pros and Cons of the Crimson Water Card
- high base damage and good shields
- targets injured targets
- effect only works in certain situations (extremely rare)
- may have difficulty taking out enemy tanks due to the absence of Fish Hook
Crimson Water Card Synergies
- All-out Shot
- Because this card damages it’s user, it’s great for activating Crimson Water’s effect
- Star Shuriken, Hero’s Bane, Scale Dart, Water Sphere
- these cards have high base damage and if paired with Crimson Water, the Axie would could deal insane amounts of damage
- Upstream Swim, Swift Escape
- these cards could be paired with Crimson Water to make a traditional Aqua build that focuses more on damage in 1v1s
You can check out these articles to view more on this card’s Axie body parts:
Troubleshooting Performance & Technical Issues in Axie Infinity
Have you experienced issues and errors when playing Axie Infinity? Most of the time, a quick restart of the game
How to Make a Resume for Axie Infinity
You’ve probably seen quite a few of these resumes for Axie Infinity scattered across the internet. Forums, Facebook groups, and
How to Use a Hardware Wallet with Axie Infinity
So, you’re trying to up your crypto security huh? A wise choice! Dealing with cryptocurrency can be a tedious, albeit