In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bird card, “Cool Breeze.”
As of December 2021, this card has 120 base damage, provides 30 shields, and costs 1 energy. It also inflicts Chill on the target for 2 rounds, preventing them from entering Last Stand.
You can check out all of Axie Infinity’s cards here:
How Is Cool Breeze Used?
This card is used mainly to dish out massive amounts of damage. It’s also used to prevent the target from entering Last Stand for 2 rounds.
It’s especially useful against Beasts, Mechs, and Bugs because of their natural disadvantage against Birds. It’s also great against enemies with high-Morale in general, because of the high chance they enter Last Stand.
What Kind of Axies/Teams Use Cool Breeze?
Most of the Axies that use this card are damage-dealer Bird Axies. There are also a few Axies that include this card in their build as a great high-damage tail option, and a counter against Axies that have high-Morale.
Pros and Cons of the Cool Breeze Card
- deals high damage and provides decent shields
- inflicts Chill on the enemy Axie
- only effective against targets that have a high chance of entering Last Stand
Cool Breeze Card Synergies
- Air Force One, Blackmail, Eggbomb, Headshot, Heart Break, Ill-omened, Insectivore, Patient Hunter, Peace Treaty, Soothing Song
- high-damage Bird cards that when paired with Cool Breeze creates a damage dealer Bird Axie
- Dark Swoop
- Dark Swoop is the standard backdoor card for Birds; pairing it with Cool Breeze allows the user to gain access to the backline and dish out tons of damage
You can check out these articles to view more on this card’s Axie body parts:
Troubleshooting Performance & Technical Issues in Axie Infinity
Have you experienced issues and errors when playing Axie Infinity? Most of the time, a quick restart of the game
How to Make a Resume for Axie Infinity
You’ve probably seen quite a few of these resumes for Axie Infinity scattered across the internet. Forums, Facebook groups, and
How to Use a Hardware Wallet with Axie Infinity
So, you’re trying to up your crypto security huh? A wise choice! Dealing with cryptocurrency can be a tedious, albeit