In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Aqua card, “Chitin Jump.”
As of October 2021, this card has 30 base damage, 30 shields, and costs 1 energy. It also prioritizes the furthest target from the user.
You can check out all of Axie Infinity’s cards here:
How Is Chitin Jump Used?
This card is used mainly by backdoor Axies in order to preemptively take out the enemy backline. It’s mostly used for surprise attacks and assassinations.
What Kind of Axies/Teams Use Chitin Jump?
Most of the Axies that use this card are Aqua Axies in the “Shrimpinator” team compositions. Aquas with Fish Hook, Star Shuriken/Hero’s Bane, Barb Strike, and Chitin jump are paired with Terminator Dusks/Reptiles to form this team.
They excel in taking out the enemy damage dealer, while also retaining good defensive and dueling capabilities.
Pros and Cons of the Chitin Jump Card
- great for backdooring damage dealing/squishy Axies
- has relatively low damage in comparison to other Aqua cards
- very dependent on cards and draws
Chitin Jump Card Synergies
- Barb Strike
- Barb Strike is a good card to to pair with Chitin Jump Axies because of the Poison debuff, as it will decay the injured target over time
- Angry Lam
- Angry Lam’s potential to deal immense amounts of damage could come in handy when taking out backline Axies
- Hero’s Bane, Star Shuriken, Crimson Water,
- high-damage Aqua cards that can be used to burst down enemy targets
- Fish Hook
- Attack+ is a good buff to have on backdoor Axies
You can check out these articles to view more on this card’s Axie body parts:
Troubleshooting Performance & Technical Issues in Axie Infinity
Have you experienced issues and errors when playing Axie Infinity? Most of the time, a quick restart of the game
How to Make a Resume for Axie Infinity
You’ve probably seen quite a few of these resumes for Axie Infinity scattered across the internet. Forums, Facebook groups, and
How to Use a Hardware Wallet with Axie Infinity
So, you’re trying to up your crypto security huh? A wise choice! Dealing with cryptocurrency can be a tedious, albeit