In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bird card, “Eggbomb.”
As of November 2021, this card has 120 base damage, provides zero shields, and costs 1 energy. It also applies Aroma on the Axie that plays Eggbomb until the end of the round.
You can check out all of Axie Infinity’s cards here:
How Is Eggbomb Used?
This card is used mainly to dish out massive amounts of damage. It is also used to manipulate attacks and combos, because Axies afflicted with Aroma is targeted by the enemies.
It’s especially useful against Beasts, Mechs, and Bugs because of their natural disadvantage against Birds.
What Kind of Axies/Teams Use Eggbomb
Most of the Axies that use this card are damage-dealer Bird Axies, especially those that have Dark Swoop.
Dark Swoop and Blackmail gives the user access to the enemy backline and transfer the Aroma debuff in order to take out unsuspecting Axies. Eggbomb is also used to keep a specific Axie on the team alive for a little bit longer by redirecting all attacks to the user.
My team uses a backdoor Bird with Eggbomb and Blackmail, as well as a Mech Beast, so using Eggbomb effectively to keep my Beast from getting taken out is the key to finding success in the arena.
Pros and Cons of the Eggbomb Card
- deals high damage
- redirects attacks
- doesn’t give shields
- Aroma is a double-edged sword.
Eggbomb Card Synergies
- Eggbomb’s debuff can be transferred by Blackmail and enables the team to do combination attacks on the enemy backline.
- All-out Shot, Cool Breeze, Early Bird, Heart Break, Ill-omened, Insectivore, Patient Hunter, Peace Treaty, Puffy Smack, Risky Feather, Soothing Song
- high-damage Bird cards that when paired with Eggbomb creates a damage dealer Bird Axie
- Dark Swoop
- Dark Swoop is the standard backdoor card for Birds; pairing it with Eggbomb allows the user to gain access to the backline, dish out tons of damage, and prioritize the enemy backline with the help of Blackmail
You can check out these articles to view more on this card’s Axie body parts:
Troubleshooting Performance & Technical Issues in Axie Infinity
Have you experienced issues and errors when playing Axie Infinity? Most of the time, a quick restart of the game
How to Make a Resume for Axie Infinity
You’ve probably seen quite a few of these resumes for Axie Infinity scattered across the internet. Forums, Facebook groups, and
How to Use a Hardware Wallet with Axie Infinity
So, you’re trying to up your crypto security huh? A wise choice! Dealing with cryptocurrency can be a tedious, albeit