In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bird card, “Blackmail.”
As of December 2021, this card has 120 base damage, provides 30 shields, and costs 1 energy. It also transfers all the debuffs on the user to the target.
You can check out all of Axie Infinity’s cards here:
How Is Blackmail Used?
This card is used mainly to dish out massive amounts of damage. It’s also used to rid the user of debuffs and transfer them to the enemy Axie.
It’s especially useful against Beasts, Mechs, and Bugs because of their natural disadvantage against Birds. It’s also great against teams with lots of debuffs, because you can use their weapons against them.
What Kind of Axies/Teams Use Blackmail?
Most of the Axies that use this card are damage-dealer Bird Axies. Eggbomb is a great card to pair with Blackmail, especially because it turns the debuff Aroma from a double-edged sword, to a deadly blade.
Pairing those two cards with Dark Swoop creates a devastating combo that lets your entire team focus a single Axie.
Pros and Cons of the Blackmail Card
- deals great damage and provides good shields
- transfers debuffs from the user to the target
- effect is only useful if the is affected by debuffs
Blackmail Card Synergies
- Dark Swoop, Eggbomb
- standard cards of a backdoor Bird Axie; Blackmail can transfer the Aroma debuff from Eggbomb, allowing other slower Axies from the same team to attack the opposing Axie with Aroma
- Air Force One, All-out Shot, Cool Breeze, Early Bird, Eggbomb, Feather Lunge, Headshot, Heart Break, Insectivore, Peace Treaty, Puffy Smack, Risky Feather, Soothing Song
- high-damage Bird cards that when paired with Blackmail creates a damage dealer Bird Axie
You can check out these articles to view more on this card’s Axie body parts:
SLP Is Dropping: What Should I Do?!?
You know that sinking feeling you get when you look at the SLP chart lately? That lead weight at the
Card Spotlight: Anaesthetic Bait
In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bug card, “Anesthetic Bait.” As of December 2021, this card
Card Spotlight: Triple Threat
In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bird card, “Triple Threat.” As of December 2021, this card