In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Aqua card, “Angry Lam.”
As of October 2021, this card has 110 base damage, 40 shields, and costs 1 energy. It also deals 20% more damage if the user’s HP is below 50%.
You can check out all of Axie Infinity’s cards here:
How Is Angry Lam Used?
Angry Lam is the card equivalent of the Aqua body part, “Lam.” It boasts high base damage and decent shields, which makes it one of the best mouth cards in the Aqua class.
Its effect is somewhat conditional, but in the right situations, the additional 20% damage could come in handy. Intentionally damaging your Axie to below 50% HP could also work in certain circumstances.
What Kind of Axies/Teams Use Angry Lam?
Most Aqua Axies can use it, but the one I see the most (with great success) are the Anemone Aquas. These Axies have Angry Lam and two “Anemone” parts.
This card combination allows the user to activate the effect of Angry Lam and heal up afterward, preventing them from staying in low HP. This strategy lets them effortlessly output insane amounts of damage in the 1v1, while also providing high shields and healing.
Pros and Cons of the Angry Lam Card
- has high damage and shields
- can gain 20% additional damage
- the user’s HP needs to be under 50% for the effect to activate
- takes up a mouth part (Risky Fish is better against tankier classes like Plants and Reptiles)
Angry Lam Card Synergies
- Aqua Vitality/Aquaponics
- As I’ve previously mentioned, Anemone cards work well with Angry Lam because of their healing. Once the Axie has used Angry Lam while they’re low on health, they can heal back up to full HP.
- All-out Shot
- Because Angry Lam’s effect required the user’s HP to be below 50%, using All-out Shot could be a good way to reach that threshold.
- Adding Attack+ on top of the additional 20% bonus damage could lead to devastating results.
- Similar to Cockadoodledoo, this card also grants Attack+, on top of its high shields.
You can check out these articles to view more on this card’s Axie body parts:
Troubleshooting Performance & Technical Issues in Axie Infinity
Have you experienced issues and errors when playing Axie Infinity? Most of the time, a quick restart of the game
How to Make a Resume for Axie Infinity
You’ve probably seen quite a few of these resumes for Axie Infinity scattered across the internet. Forums, Facebook groups, and
How to Use a Hardware Wallet with Axie Infinity
So, you’re trying to up your crypto security huh? A wise choice! Dealing with cryptocurrency can be a tedious, albeit