In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bird card, “All-out Shot.”
As of December 2021, this card has 110 base damage, does not provide shields, and costs 0 energy. It also inflicts 30% of the user’s max HP on itself.
You can check out all of Axie Infinity’s cards here:
How Is All-out Shot Used?
This card is used mainly to dish out massive amounts of damage without needing to spend energy. Unfortunately, it’s technically not free because it costs 30% of the user’s max HP in exchange.
It’s especially useful against Beasts, Mechs, and Bugs because of their natural disadvantage against Birds. It’s also great for breaking speed stalemates, dealing damage for free, and reaching certain HP thresholds.
What Kind of Axies/Teams Use All-out Shot?
Most of the Axies that use this card are damage-dealer Bird Axies. There are also a few Axies that include this card in their build, such as the Death Mark-centered Beast/Mech, or the Aqua-killer Patient Hunter-centered Bird.
I personally use this card and it’s an amazing card to have on a backdoor Bird, because it makes taking out backline Axies easier.
Pros and Cons of the All-out Shot Card
- deals high damage
- costs zero energy
- does not provide shields
- self-inflicts 30% of the user’s max HP
All-out Shot Card Synergies
- Air Force One, Blackmail, Eggbomb, Headshot, Heart Break, Ill-omened, Insectivore, Patient Hunter, Peace Treaty, Soothing Song
- high-damage Bird cards that when paired with All-out Shot creates a damage dealer Bird Axie
- Patient Hunter
- Patient Hunter’s effect requires the user to be below 50% in order to activate
- Death Mark
- Death Mark’s effect requires the user’s HP to be below 30% in order to activate
- Dark Swoop
- Dark Swoop is the standard backdoor card for Birds; pairing it with All-out Shot allows the user to gain access to the backline and dish out tons of damage
You can check out these articles to view more on this card’s Axie body parts:
Troubleshooting Performance & Technical Issues in Axie Infinity
Have you experienced issues and errors when playing Axie Infinity? Most of the time, a quick restart of the game
How to Make a Resume for Axie Infinity
You’ve probably seen quite a few of these resumes for Axie Infinity scattered across the internet. Forums, Facebook groups, and
How to Use a Hardware Wallet with Axie Infinity
So, you’re trying to up your crypto security huh? A wise choice! Dealing with cryptocurrency can be a tedious, albeit