In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bird card, “Air Force One.”
As of November 2021, this card has 120 base damage, provides 30 shields, and costs 1 energy. It also deals 20% more damage if chained with another “Trump” card (Air Force One).
You can check out all of Axie Infinity’s cards here:
How Is Air Force One Used?
This card is used mainly to dish out massive amounts of damage. It also deals more damage if paired with another Axie that has the Air Force One card.
It’s especially useful against Beasts, Mechs, and Bugs because of their natural disadvantage against Birds.
What Kind of Axies/Teams Use Air Force One?
Most of the Axies that use this card are damage-dealer Bird Axies. There are also a few builds that put Air Force One on classes other than Birds in order to deal more damage.
I rarely see this card in the arena, and when I do, it’s usually a card that does not synergize well with my opponent’s team.
Pros and Cons of the Air Force One Card
- deals high damage and provides decent shields
- deals more damage if chained with other Air Force One cards
- takes up a horn slot that could be used for stronger Bird cards
- needs to be chained with other Air Force One cards in order for the effect to activate
Air Force One Card Synergies
- Air Force One
- Air Force One’s effect requires it to be chained with other Air Force One cards in order to deal 20% more damage
- All-out Shot, Blackmail, Cool Breeze, Early Bird, Heart Break, Ill-omened, Insectivore, Patient Hunter, Peace Treaty, Puffy Smack, Risky Feather, Soothing Song
- high-damage Bird cards that when paired with Air Force One creates a damage dealer Bird Axie
- Dark Swoop
- Dark Swoop is the standard backdoor card for Birds; pairing it with Air Force One allows the user to gain access to the backline and dish out tons of damage
You can check out these articles to view more on this card’s Axie body parts:
SLP Is Dropping: What Should I Do?!?
You know that sinking feeling you get when you look at the SLP chart lately? That lead weight at the
Card Spotlight: Anaesthetic Bait
In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bug card, “Anesthetic Bait.” As of December 2021, this card
Card Spotlight: Triple Threat
In this article, I’ll be putting the spotlight on the Bird card, “Triple Threat.” As of December 2021, this card